Our services are custom made to suit our clients needs. In other words, we do not sell 'products'. Our approach is to listen to our clients needs first, before bringing to the table
suitable solutions and cost saving ideas. Outlined below are some of the areas we can assist you with.
- HMRC PAYE/NIC Compliance reviews - if you are currently undergoing an HMRC audit we can help you to negotiate a favourable settlement with HMRC. Minesh has a lot of experience in
this area and understands the importance of working with HMRC effectively, in order achieve the best possible outcome for you, the client.
- PAYE/NIC Compliance reviews - if you have not had an HMRC audit for some time and would like to undertake a 'health check', we can conduct a PAYE/NIC review to highlight any
weaknesses or any areas for improvement. Depending on the outcome, we can help you with making voluntary settlements with HMRC, where appropriate.
- PAYE/NIC training - we can provide bespoke training and support to relevant employees within your organisation (e.g. finance, payroll, HR) to ensure that they understand the
current rules on PAYE/NIC and are kept up to date on HMRC changes.
- P11D Dispensations/PAYE Settlement Agreements (PSA) - we can help you to apply for a P11D Dispensation or apply for a revised dispensation to make sure you maximise any tax
efficiencies. We can also review your PSA if you have one to ensure the company is not paying any unnecessary tax to HMRC. If you do not have one, we can assist you with agreeing the
scope and minimise the PAYE/NIC you need to pay to HMRC.
- General/Ad-hoc PAYE/NIC advice - seeking advice early can save your organisation a lot money later! We can advise on how to structure arrangements (e.g. employed or
self-employed) or payments (e.g. bonuses, termination packages) in a more tax/NIC efficient manner.
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) - those of you that operate this scheme will acknowledge how much of a headache the administration can be. We can provide you with the
comfort that what you are doing is compliant with HMRC requirements. Surprisingly, there are still a number of organisations that do not realise they are caught by this HMRC scheme!
Conversely, there are a number of organisations that operate the scheme when they do not need to (for good reasons in some cases). We can advise you on the whole aspect of the scheme to
help you to be compliant with HMRC requirements.
- Cost saving ideas - our services are not restricted to PAYE/NIC compliance alone. We recognise that organisations are still looking to save costs wherever possible.
We would be glad to speak to you about possible ideas that may help you to reduce these costs.